Beverage director for Table To Grave.
Posts by Courtney:
- Vineyard ‘Aphrodisiac Perfume’
- Looking back at the 2012 grape-growing season
- Man Sues Parker for Life ‘Wasted’ Drinking ‘Overpriced’ Wine
- Author of ‘American Wine’ Doesn’t Seem to Know Much About American Wine
- With ‘Advocate’ Reviews in Legal Limbo How Will We Know What Sonoma Wines To Drink?
- Old World or New? A Chardonnay Showdown
- Eating Pop Rocks with S.F. Mayor Ed Lee
- Big Trouble in the Bubble Room
- With an Oroblanco Twist
- How Did Cab Come To Rule Napa Valley?
- You Can’t Take the Santorini Out of the Assyrtiko
- Nothing Says I Love You Like Chocolate-Flavored Tequila
- Is That a Whole Cluster in Your Pinot or Are You Just Happy to See Me?
- Not Just One, But Two Poems about Botrytis
- Elbow Deep in Herring Spawn
- Americans Drink a Lot of Wine, Mostly Shite
- A San Francisco Super Bowl Stew
- Korbel ‘Champagne’ served at Inaugural lunch incites international incident (as well it should)
- Primordial Clusters, From Galaxies to Grapevines
- A Holiday Beer in a Post-Holiday World
- To See the Universe in a Pile of a Shit
- Looking Up is Overrated: the #365underfoot project
- Barrel Stave BBQ in Sonoma
- Is this Wine Corked?
- Harvest Friuli Style: Brovada